Friday, October 2, 2009

BFF And Bling

Today I went to a Bangles and Bling Jewelry Show open house and my sweet BFF Patty's house. She has so much jewelry reasonably priced and beautiful. If you would like to have a show (those who are in Arizona) or just see the gorgeous items she has you can contact me via email and I will let you know how to get in touch with her.
Patty has exquisite taste in everything so I shouldn't have been suprised at all the beautiful jewelry she had there. This is me and Patty. Her hubby, Frank was nice enough to take a picture of us with his cell phone.

I just love Patty she is like my sister. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that necklace! Happy Pink Saturday!

Jaclyn said...

Fun!

Annsterw said...

You both look fabulous and georgeous...you are simply melting away to nothing - gooooo you!!!!!!!!!