Saturday, November 12, 2011

Goofy Things

It has been a somewhat not super busy but fast week for us. I have been frustrated with my workouts or trying to work out. Finding out that after two or three weeks of not using muscles they start the process of disuse atrophy. Well during the first 4 weeks of recovery the muscles I used were for walking, going to the bathroom, eating and talking. Needless to say these last 2 muscles are in great shape. My endurance just flat out stinks and I tire out going up our stairs in our house to our room. NOT COOL!! But I will chug along and it WILL get better, regain my strength, stamina and energy again.

A few weeks ago I got my hair cut but 2 short days later I was getting what I call the dog ears in my hair. This is when the hair right around the ears starts to stick out and on me it looks like dog ears. So I called my sweet friend and neighbor who cuts & colors my hair in trade for massages to cut my hair again. I told her I wanted it short, spiky and sassy just how I was feeling. So she did! And this is an view of it at the spikiest points.
I don't think hubs likes (nothing was said and he was home when I left to get it done & there when I got back.) He likes hair flat, and due to the party moving from the back to the top but I like it. It can be dried with my hand shaking through it and a blow dryer. How easy it is to fix. LOVE it! I kind of wish I had my maroon hair coloring on it though.



Gabby likes to play with things while she is doing school and she sometimes get's a little distracted making things. Today when she was working on it she came in a plopped this little guy down on my desk.
I think he is cute! It helps that he is pink
Again today as Gabby was doing (supposed) to be doing school work she comes in and says to me ,"Mom, I have a lazy eye."
She is such a goofball. I guess that is one of the reasons I get along with her so well.
Hope you all have a great Saturday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

ohiofarmgirl said...

I like your new cut...looks like a lot of fun. Danntha