Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Glee GIrls

Last Friday night Faith had an audition for the Queen Creek Performing Arts to try out for the cast of Glee. She had to perform a song and then learn and perform a dance number.
We were hoping we would be able to watch her so Alan and Gabby went too. It turns out it was a closed set audition. We are waiting for Faith to be called and Gabby keeps saying I want to try out. So finally I said if you want to try out then you go ask. She went over and they had a time space for her to try out also.
The girls went back did their song and dance. They both felt good about it. So today I found out that both of them made the cast for Glee.
This is the 2ND play that Faith will have done. She was in a play in 5Th grade at her school.
One of Faith's life dream is to perform on Broadway. Watch out Broadway there are TWO babes on their way!! Neither of them are very shy and love to be goofy and have a good time.
Way to go girls I am so proud and excited for you both. Also one of Faith's BFF's made the show too so, it will be a lot of fun for them.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Good to be a Queen said...

"Go Get'em Faith"...With places like Queen Creek I want to come visit...I know it's good to be a Queen there!

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh! How wonderful for them both.

Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hugs,
TTFN ~
Marydon