Thursday, August 11, 2011

Makeovers


Earlier this past week Faith, Gabby and Ainsley wanted to do make overs. In our house this means a fun time to get to wear makeup. I don't allow our girls (or boy) to wear any makeup until they are 12. They can wear mascara, lip gloss and a little blush are allowed at this time. I am not a huge fan of the raccoon eyes.
This is where the eyeliner takes away from the beauty of the person and that is all you can look at.
I know I can only control so much but teaching how to wear makeup and apply it so it helps to enhance the beauty not cover it or change the look. This is only my opinion so I hope I don't offend anyone with this.
I think my girls are beautiful without any makeup

Faith

Gabby

Ainsley

The girls being Divaish.......he he
Excuse the dog that seems to want to have her picture taken too.
The girls had fun getting dressed, putting on makeup and getting pictures taken. Then it was back to normal.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

The Lucas Gang said...

They look very pretty

Anonymous said...

SO fun!