Monday, August 29, 2011

Favorite Ad

Going through the Sunday coupon fliers I found this coupon for M & M's. Why is it my favorite you may ask. It is a sign that fall is near. My very favorite time of the year.
This brings to mind cooler weather (crossing fingers, praying and hoping) that it will happen sooner than later. It has been so miserably hot and I DO NOT LIKE the heat at all. Looking forward to stew, soup and other yummy fall dishes. Having the windows open instead of the air conditioning running 24 hours a day. I am looking forward to decorating for fall with all the browns, oranges, yellows and reds.
Yes I love this ad and I am truly excited to buy some of the yummy fall colored M & M's for my candy dishes.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Rocky Mountain Homemaker said...

Bobbi Jo, thanks so much for following my blog! I hope you'll enjoy the photos of the Big Sky Country...........Denise