Monday, August 22, 2011

Friend Makin Monday: The Last Thing

I think these are fun to get to know someone and it has been a while since I have done one. So here we go!

Friend Makin Monday: The Last Thing

Be sure and stop by Kenlie's blog, All The Weigh, for more

Friend Makin Monday and make some new friends.

1) What is the title of the last book you read?

The Duggars: 20 and Counting!

2) What is the last movie you saw in a theater?

Ramona & Beezus

3) Briefly describe the last person you saw today.

Gabby

working on the computer right across the room.

4) Which store did you most recently shop in?

Fry's grocery shopping this morning with 2 of my girls.

5) Who’s the last person you spoke to over the phone?

Alan, he was at work.

6) Where’s the last place you vacationed?

Pinetop. My home away from home.

7) When was the last time you kissed someone of the opposite sex?

This morning when hubs (Alan) left for work.

8) What’s the last thing that made you laugh?

Watching "Good Luck Charlie" with Gabby this morning.

9) What’s the latest app that you downloaded on your phone?

I think it was a ring tone about 8 months ago.

10) What’s the last kind thing you did for someone?

Wash clothes and clean the house for the family (and myself). Help Gabby with schooling.

Hope everyone is have a good day. This morning has been busy. I took E'lyse and her friends to school (HS) and then the two younger girls and I went to take care of my errands for the day so Dallas could use my van. He starts college today. I am excited for him. We have one in college, one in high school, one in middle school and one in elementary. I am home/on line schooling Gabby. She was just a little behind in 2 subjects last year due to missing so much being at the hospital. Yet she aced her AIMS testing. So we are reviewing 4TH quarter in the 2 subjects and moving on to 6TH grade for the other ones.

Tonight we are having a comfort dinner of roast (in crock pot), mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade rolls and brownies for dessert. Faith is teaching our Family Home Evening Lesson tonight then we are playing Quelf. It seems like it will be a fun game.

To be honest after this busy weekend I feel like I need another weekend to rest. But I guess that is good it keeps me out of trouble. he he

Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: