Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 26

Day 26- list 10 things that you are thankful for. 
 I am thankful for my Heavenly Father & his son Jesus
 I am grateful for the gospel in my life
 I am thankful for my husband Alan, and his putting up with me all these years
 I am thankful for my children,Coco,Dallas,E'lyse,Faith & Gabby, they make me  so proud & happy to be their Mom
 I am thankful for my son in love, Kyle for being to good to my Coco & be a good Dad and a fun person.
 I am thankful for my sweet grandchildren Talmage & Naima who 
 I am thankful for the talent of massage that has been given to me to use to help others and the love I have for it
 I am thankful for all the wonderful friends I have 
 I am thankful for the country I live in, I may not be thrilled with the President but it could always be worse. We are free!
 I am thankful for the desire to learn new things and better myself in all areas of my life. 
 There are so many more things that I am thankful for in my life but I am trying to be good and not cheat too much. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: