Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 11

 Day 11- write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die. I am thinking I should have read this earlier this past week and started it. I haven't made a bucket list. I have a few things in mind so I guess I will share them now. I usually make goals of up to 5 years and then day dream about further than that. 
 On our 25th wedding anniversary I want to take Alan to Alaska. In 2015 when I am 50 I want to have my Harley Davidson Softail and take 3 weeks to go to Sturgis. Just to say I have done Sturgis. I want to live till I am 107 and 1 day. So I can celebrate my Birthday. This is all I can think of. I have a lot I want to do but wouldn't put it in my bucket list. Maybe this is something I need to visit in my mind. 
 Today was a good day. I slept in it was nice after my long day yesterday. Went to church and enjoyed all the talks and lessons. Came home ate a quick dinner then went to a Fireside that my sister in love and her husband had. They just got back from a mission in Africa and they shared some of their wonderful experiences. It was great to see family and one of my favorite stalkers Angela,  Love you!!! 
 Then we got home we watched Desperate Housewives and now hubby is playing how many channels can I watch in 5 minutes. he he
 Tomorrow is going to be a good day. I have a lot I want to get done and I am feeling a little better than last week so I think it will be an amazing week. 
 Till tomorrow. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: