Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 12

I totally missed posting yesterday. he he Day 12- write a poem to someone you love. Now I know why I am not a poet by any means. 
 So with that being said here I go:


You are the best part of me
Many years ago we met and became best friends
Enjoying talking till the early morning hours 
Loving the times to spend together getting to know each other
All the bad habits, likes and dislikes we stayed friends
Sharing feelings that wouldn't be shared with others
Now so many years later we are still together 
Friends, lovers, eternal companions, a mother and father still the same people
Older, wiser and still best friends
You are the best part of me
You help me be who I am 
Reminding me of the potential that is in me
I love you and I always will.


And there you have it! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: