Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged!
My niece tagged me. I will play along I don't want to be a party pooper. These are the rules...you have to list seven random facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people at the end of the post.....Enjoy :D
1. I will not take a bath in a tub in a hotel, someone else s house or a older house. A shower yes but not a bath. EWE! There is just something weird feeling about that.
2. I get a rush from using coupons or finding a great sale. Like Fry's case lot sale. OH boy big fun!
3. When I put deodorant on I have to do the left one first and it is 20 swipes each underarm arm. Maybe TMI there. No OCD here.
4. I butter my toast on the left side that comes out of the toaster.
5. My life dream would be to live a self-sufficient life somewhere in the middle of the great pines.
6. After I graduated from high school I went to Alaska to work with my best friend. We didn't work at all. We had a great time and saw some awesome country. I also made a life long friend there that we still correspond to each other.
7. I use to have a rebellious spirit about me and once in awhile it still comes out.
That's all there is. So I am now tagging the following friends or family:
Coco, Renee', Meredith, Savannah, Kris , Melissa and Becky! Have fun.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: