Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sculpey,left over ceral & rolls





I wanted to share a little about what I have been up to. Last night I worked on Dallas’s Biome Diorama, he comes to me for the crafty stuff (I love these kind of challenges!) any way I got out my sculpey and got to work. I made these animals that are to scale with his Diorama box. The one to the front left is a coyote, behind it is my favorite one a javalina, to the right at the front is a Jackrabbit and behind a not so great looking whitetail deer. I put a separate picture of the javalina. I worked on the box too. Today I have been busy spring cleaning and some fun in the kitchen. I got dinner all prepped to cook when it is time. We are having turkey with long grain wild rice, summer squash, rolls (picture before they are cooked above) and my use for left over cereal. You know those cereals that the kiddos just beg to have but then they don't eat? I used the recipe for the rice krispy treats to use up some of ours. I also made Pickled eggs. They will be ready in about 48 hours or so. I can't wait to have some. I don't know if this is a family recipe, (if someone knows let me know), but they are so yummy!! Pictures to come soon! I know you are all just dying to see them. LOL
You all have a great Thursday night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: