Friday, March 7, 2008

Hippity Hoppity Easter on it's Way


Just a reminder that Easter is on March 23rd this year. Thursday night we had our Enrichment Mid- week activity and we made this cute little Easter Garland. It is featured in the March issue of Creating Keepsake Magazine. It was easy and fun to make. My good friend and neighbor Melony came with me, thank you Mel it was fun to have you there! It was a great turn out and some yummy treats were served too. Okay a couple more laps around the block now. He he. Being that it is Friday it is Spring Break for my kiddos. I am working on ideas for fun things to do with them next week and hoping that maybe Coco, Kyle and Talmage will decide to come down to visit. Everyone have a great Friday!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cute. I want to make one.

Teach me mommy Teach me.

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

When are you coming in? I can get the supplies and we can make them.