Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Fun






Our Saturday morning started with what I like to call the Rainbow pancakes. While at the breakfast table I was playing with E'lyses new toy, so that is the picture of my face with my glasses on. I look like an alien. He he
Faith & Gabby had their best friend Taylor spend the night. So after the morning clean- up we decided to do a couple fun crafts. We made little pom pom puppy key chains for their backpacks then we decorated heart sugar cookies. The first picture of cookies is Gabbies and the 2nd is faiths. I had a bunch of Valentine decoration candies left over so that is what we used. We had a good time. The girls are out jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler on right now. Alan is out running errands, Dallas is at his cousin’s house hanging out, E'lyse is at a friends swimming. So the house is quiet for a while.
This evening E'lyse and I will be going to the YW Broadcast and then coming home to eat dinner with the family.
Sunday we will be going to Pinetop for Talmages Blessing. I am so excited Coco will be coming back with us and staying a little while to visit. I am so happy! I will check in later. Have a great Saturday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: