Friday, April 12, 2013

Welcome to the family Dean

Welcome to the family Dean Willard Nichols 
Born on April 11TH, 2013
7.4 pounds and 20 inches long.
He is so sweet! 
Here is Mommy Sara and Dean
She looks great and her Mom, Kim said she did pretty good
Sara looks good but tired
 Proud Daddy Dallas and Dean
I just love this picture
Grandpa Nichols with Dean 

Me with Dean 


Aunt E'lyse and Dean 

Aunt Faith and Dean 

Aunt Gabby and Dean 

Dean 



Dean and Dallas bonding time 

Sara finally getting to eat and drink after a long day
Sara's best friend  Aunt Sierra 
Uncle Brandon and Dean
Can't get enough of the little man. He is so precious. 
I guess I should have checked my hair when I got in the room,
 after riding with the windows open it is a bit scary,
I don't think Dean cared.
This was when we were leaving the hospital 
Alan, Gabby, Faith and E'lyse 
The girls 
My silly girls 
Love them 
Such a wonderful and miraculous blessing babies are. 
I love my sweet family and the wonderful grand babies.
This is what life is about.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo  

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

He is so sweet! I can not wait to come down there and meet him.