Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Pictures From The First 3 Weeks of April

 I have really been off on posting on my blog so I decided to catch up.
This is the girls from April 14, 2013
E'lyse, Faith and Gabby 
 The girls silly picture.
 Gabby with a wrapping paper mustache.
 Faith as a flower child. 
She made the flower headband using fresh flowers. 
I think she looks so pretty. 
 Gabby made this skeleton for her fish out of green straps from the wood stacks from Home Depot.
This is for an art project at school.   
Sunday April 21ST, 2013
E'lyse, Faith and Gabby 
Looking lovely 
 And of course a silly picture
Dean, he has gained 8 oz. since leaving the hospital. 
He is so sweet, I just love this little man. 
I got my t-shirt and posters for the Massage Without Boarders.
I still need to take posters to the massage schools.
This foundation helps massage therapist who have gone through disasters
such as Hurricane Sandy or even those who have major medical conditions they need help with. 
Dallas and I (with some of E'lyses help) we cleaned, 
cut up and put fruit & veggies in bags for juicing. 
 some more........
 and more. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: