Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Beginnings -2013

Tuesday night was our wards Young Women's New Beginnings.
This is when the new Young Women are introduced and welcomed into the 
Young Women's program in our  church.
Of course I had to take some pictures after wards 
Below is E'lyse, Mallory Miller, Alise Erickson  and Janel Noel
E'lyse did a good job she did some of the opening remarks and announcing some of the new girls. 

Faith and Sis. Goodman
Faith had a break down. Sis. Goodman has been Faith's Beehive leader since she got into YW. 
She has grown very close to her and she was just recently released from her calling. 
This is why Faith's face is a bit tear stained. 
Sis.Goodman and Gabby
This is me( I look really tired) and my friend Amy 
 The family 
Gabby, Faith, E'lyse, me and Alan. 
We had a good time. Always to good to spend time together. 
Hugs, Bobbi  Jo

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

I can't believe how pretty they are getting. It looks like you guys had fun!