Monday, October 29, 2012

Pantry Challenge Week #1 Shopping Trip

Today was the start of the Pantry Challenge over at Real Mom Nutrition as I posted about here
This morning I went over my menu made a list of all the things that were needed for this week. 
Checked in pantries, refrigerators and freezers. I made my list and headed off to Wal-Mart.
 I had my list in hand and price matched items that I could.
My total for the groceries for this week came to $34.08. There was an item (female item)that is not in this picture. 
Granted I have a good bit of supplies in my house already. 

Menu for October 28TH to Saturday  November 1ST.
Sunday: IHOP- Breakfast for dinner. Pancakes, eggs and bacon
Meatless Monday: Loaded Veggie & Blackbean Quesadilla , tortilla chips, corn on the cob
Tuesday Night: I will be the only one home this night so Something easy
Easy Peasy Wednesday:BLT's, veggie tray w/dip
Traditional Thursday: Stew & rolls
Crock-pot or Casserole Friday:Ground Turkey & Cabbage BBQ sands, veggies
Pizza Saturday: Pizza, salad & movie 
Super excited about how well I did today. I love that I know what we are having for dinner all this week too! 
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

Way To Go! Im joining you.