Sunday, October 7, 2012

General Conference 2012

This weekend was very relaxing and fun. I would have to say this is probably my favorite weekend of the year. This is the weekend of : 
I have been really excited about listening to conference this time. Not sure why but I was. Don't get me wrong I always enjoy it but I just felt the need to sit, watch, listen closely, take notes and soak it all in. 
On Saturday morning our sweet Prophet and President Monson gave the announcement that 2 more Temples were being built , another one in Arizona and that the age of young men to serve a mission has been lowered to 18 and for the young women to 19. 
So many good speakers giving us guidance for our daily lives. It was a wonderful weekend. Time to spend with the family. Although Faith left to go to California for the week with one of her friends. I miss her not being here. It was odd setting the table for only 4 of us tonight.
I made these for our Conference Treat 
Cinnamon Rolls
Side view
 Over view
 Close up on the side. They got really crazy big! 
If I must say they were really good too. It was such a wonderful weekend I hate for it to end.
This week the girls all have off from school. I am hoping to get them to go for walks with me and do some Fall decorating and maybe a craft or two.
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: