Monday, October 10, 2011

Driving With a Permit

Last week I decided it was time to take E'lyse out to do some driving since she had got her permit almost 2 weeks ago and hadn't been behind the wheel. On Thursday afternoon we went out. The day was overcast and finally lovely temperature. She drove for almost an hour through neighbor hoods and different directions to get a feel for driving my van. My van is a GMC larger van with a truck engine so other than not having a long front end it is like driving a truck with a slight lift kit. She did really well. When we got home she was talking with Dallas and they said that I make them nervous. I don't know why this is?
So everywhere that we need to run siblings throughout this weekend she has had the opportunity to drive.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: