Saturday, May 11, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I have been an absent blogger lately.
It has just seemed so overwhelming to think of catching up on all that I needed to.
After many comments from my oldest and youngest I decided I really need to get on the ball and get it done.
These are pictures from May 10th, 2013 when Coco & family were here to visit. 
Coco, Naima and Talmage
 I am buying Coco's old camera off of her so we took a picture of each other taking a picture of each other. 
Coco got a new one for Mother's Day. 
 Naima posing for a picture
 Kyle and Dallas 
 Faith in my room
 This is what Gabby was doing at the time when I was having fun with my new toy.
Kylia being adorable
 Coco and Kylia 
 My sweet Nellie smiling for the camera 
 Later in the evening Coco giving Faith a big kiss
 Faith, Coco and Kylia 
 Talmage 
I love having the family together.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

Yay finally blogging again! Glad I have some pictures with my sisters!