Monday, June 24, 2013

Girls Camp 2013

Today was a major mile stone in my life 
It is the first year I have 3 of my girls at camp at the same time.
This morning we got up at 5 to get ready to go.
I just had to take them to the church to get the bus. 
This is E'lyse and Faith loading the van. 
The back of the van was full. 
Faith's friend Macy Van Gieson spent the night to go with us to the church in the morning.
Front shot gun E'lyse
Back seat Faith, Macy and Gabby 
Everyone is ready to roll! 

 Oh yea looking cool
All of us!
E'lyse took this one especially for me. 
Some of the girls from our ward getting ready for cheers and roll call. 
Isn't it funny I don't even know how I did this?
 This is the TODETA cheer 
YCL's on stage leading cheers 
Adopted daughter Mahalia with her ward
Girls picking out their seats on the bus with a photo bomb by Faith! 
Mahalia, Alise, way in the back Macy, Mallory in the seat with Janel and E'lyse 
Ainsley and Gabby 
 Gabby being silly 
 Faith looking too cool in her new shades 
My girls E'lyse, Faith and Gabby 
Pecan Creek Ward Young Woman and leaders (photo bomb by Mahalia!)
Buses read to load 
This was sent to me via test by the girls YW leader Sis.Oaks of Alise and E'lyse sleeping in the bus on the way up. 
I will miss my girls but I know they will have a blast and have memories to last a life time.
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo 

1 comment:

The Lucas Gang said...

They are going to have so much fun! Isn't Elyse a YCL?