Friday, June 14, 2013

Clearing Out

After Coco and her family left today I started thinking about 
things that Coco and I were talking about.
I need to get my self organized. 
 I needed to do this anyway that the conversations were a boost in the right direction. 
I no longer need all these socks and nylons. Nor did I wear them. 
 This is what I have left  
2 pair of nylons, 2 pair of church knee highs, 1 pair of  fuzzy soft socks and 9 pairs of my everyday socks. 
 I have lost enough in inches that I decided it was time to get rid of my underwear that are too big. 
This is them in the trash can. 
Here is 2 bathing suites, 3 under tanks, 4 blouses and my comfy pair of gray lounge pants that make me look horrible. 
I am loving this move to get rid of the larger clothing.
YEAH!!!
Hugs, Bobbi Jo 

No comments: