Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Temple Trip

My posts are somewhat out of order due to me feeling like my life is a CRAZY out of order place. 
 Trying to play catch up is a challenge but I am determined to do so. 
On November 26 Th, 2011 we made our annual family trip to walk around the Arizona Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latte-Day Saints . 
Coco, Kyle, Talmage and Naima had come down to spend Thanksgiving with us.
I mad hot chocolate and we put it in our traveling mugs and went on our way.
This is the Temple view that I think is so beautiful. This brings back a fond memory of when my oldest brother Cecil and his family had come out from Pennsylvania to visit and he had taken a picture of the Temple similar to this. 
Anyway this is behind the visitors center and the side of the Temple. The entry to the Temple is on the right side of this picture. 

 Below is Naima and Talmage. I don't think Talmage wanted his picture taken to bad. 
 This is Faith in the purple, Talmage balancing himself and E'lyse 
 Kyle and Coco sitting in front of one of the many beautiful tree areas.
 One of the manger areas. There is a tape playing the scripture reading of  Luke 2 of Jesus birth in English and Spanish.
 This is Joseph and Marry as they were headed to Bethlehem
They figures are so beautiful and amazing the details.   
 This was a view of some of the thousands of lights as I looked across the area behind the visitors center.
If you get the chance to visit the Temple, especially at Christmas time do so you will not be disappointed. Even the business of all the people there it is calming and so pretty. 
 Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment: