Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lunch At Grandma Nichols

The other week Grandma Nichols invited us over to visit and have lunch with her.
I decided instead of buying something we would make lunch and take it over.
So I made a crumb cake, strawberry, vanilla trifle. 
This is it before we left. Unfortunately my van doesn't have air conditioning and it was a little soupy when we got over there. Still good though.
 Faith, Gabby and I made Chicken Pockets. This is one of the families all time favorites.
 My little homemakers in training uniforms. You gotta love a pink apron!
 chicken pockets done. They are so yummy!!
We also took the left over macaroni salad from the fourth, fresh cut watermelon and tortilla chips with salsa. 
So we took lunch over and had a very nice visit and lunch with Grandma Nichols or my Mother in Love.
Even Dallas came over. It was good to have a family lunch. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: