I am joining in with Eva blogger of Lovers In Dangerous Time on a 30 Day's Of Blogging adventure. Something for me to post other than the same old same old that can get pretty mundane.
This is Day 1: Post a picture of yourself and 15 interesting facts about yourself. (Could be a challenge not sure how many interesting facts I can think of.) Thinking, thinking okay now I am ready. Picture first:
1. I have an Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising.
2. My first modeling job was in a little store in PA for Kodak. Dad wouldn't let me do the job but got the pictures from it.
3. I am short on 5 feet 5 inches short. Ever since 5th grade I have been the same height.
4. Growing up I wanted to be 6 ft. tall (thank you genes it didn't happen).
5. I use to do catering.
6. I never thought I would get married or have children.
7. I went to finishing school.
8. I don't think there are very many true handsome men in the world. I think there are a lot of good looking men but not truly handsome.
9. I have OCD.
10. I had a heart attack when I was 32 yrs. old.
11. My favorite hobby of all time is crafting!
12. I love food. My favorite food is good, hot & spicy Mexican food.
13. I don't like taking showers. I am a total bath with bubbles and candles every night kind of gal.
14. I am scared of the dark. Seriously!
15. I love the rumble of a Harley Davidson in my ears.
And that is Day 1. Today I am taking Gabby for an update on her ultrasound that was done on Tuesday. I am hoping and praying it is something simple not anything serious. The poor girl has gone through too much already. It makes me sad to see her hurt.
Everyone have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo