Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 4

 Today is Sunday Day 4: Today I am suppose to post about "A habit that I wish I didn't have." Hmmm where to start, there are so many and I seriously have to pick just one? This is hard for me. Okay I have one that I pulled out of the list of my OCD hat.
 The habit I wish I didn't have is having to be the last one to go to the bathroom before a trip and before bed at night. There it is for the blogging community to see. Unfortunately I know of one of my beautiful nieces has this very same problem. I am so sorry Meredith!
  This weekend has been fun. I went to our Steak Woman's Conference yesterday. It was fun and had wonderful speakers. Then I had 2 massages at Encanterra. I got home about 4:30. Faith had some of her BFF's over for her friend B-Day party. The danced, had pizza, sang, screamed and laughed a LOT!
 This morning I had 3 massages at Encanterra. I was there from 9 till a little after 2. I got home changed clothes and went to church. Luckily this morning I started a roast in the crock pot so when I got home I just had to make mash potatoes/gravy and a salad and TADA dinner. YUMMY! I am wanting to make a chocolate cake but I really shouldn't. I will be tempted to eat it and the 3 girls are sick with colds and feeling yucky! So I will see about it.
 Well it is time to go chill and enjoy the evening. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

I get the craziest looks when I try to explain my bathroom OCD... Good thing we don't live in the same house or else we'd never be able to go to sleep, trying to be the last one to use the bathroom at night! :-)