Sunday, August 16, 2009

Saturday Trip

On Saturday hubby and the three girls were going to take a load of Coco & Kyles things up to them in Pinetop. I was planning on staying home and working on the house and clearing clutter. Dallas had plans for the day so he was going to be gone too. WOO HOO the house to myself to clean up! Now that is FUN!
I woke up the girls and the youngest, Gabby looks up and says to me, " Mommy are you going? "
Me: No. I am going to stay home.
Gabby: But Mommy I want you to go. We can't go without you.
So I gave in and went. We took along the guns, amo and the girls little bow to stop and shoot on the way home. Well of course I took picture to share with you. So get ready for picture overload.
Gabby and Alan
Elyse

Faith Shooting the 22

Gabby Shooting the 22
Elyse shooting the 243



Me shooting 357. Risa notice the ear protection! This is such a fun gun to shoot. To bad it isn't PINK!
Gabby being cool

E'lyse trying to be cool
This is E'lyse in her Twilight post
Gabby on a stump

Faith on a stump

My three girls
My caged girls!

Alan and the girls

Me and Alan
We had a lot of fun with the girls. It was a fun trip for us all. And I love having photo ops any time.
We are sorry to have Coco, Kyle and Talmage gone it will be strange without them at home but hope they will come down often to visit with us. The room is always ready!
Looking forward to this week. It is going to be a great one.
I will check in tomorrow.Hugs, Bobbi Jo

7 comments:

As Told By Molly said...

I know, why is it that staying home alone to clean and organize is so much fun? I love having the house all to myself, but getting away with the family is great, too. Now you have more reasons to visit up north, right? :)

shortmama said...

Arent you glad you ended up getting out of the house?!

Anonymous said...

The cage picture made me laugh. Faith looks like she needs to be in the psych ward, Elyse looks like a drugie. And Gabby looks like her normal self.

Sara said...

Looks like so much fun!!

Carly Nichols said...

Jealous!! I so need a vacation!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!:)

Jaclyn said...

Fun! Shooting guns is always a good time :)

Annsterw said...

Your family is adorable - what blessings!!!!!!