Sunday, April 27, 2008

Turtle Time, The N and Scrapin'




Saturday evening Alan took Faith and Gabby to the movies to see Penelope. Dallas was out with his friends. So it was E’lyse and I at home. As you know I have been working on my spring cleaning so with that comes new storage boxes. I bought E’lyse blue for her winter close and she decided to pretend to be a turtle. I think she has been watching the movie Master of Disguise too much.
The letter “N” is one that I decorated for our entry way 2 weeks ago. I have wanted to do some of the letters and letter books for a while. So now that I have done the letter on to some of the word book. They are so cute and fun!
The last picture is of the 2 scrapbook pages I did last night to fill my craft need for the day. I am planning on doing some more fun craft/decorating things this week.
We are off for Stake Conference at 12. Have a great Sunday. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: