Monday, April 14, 2008

The past 5 days

Boy have I been naughty on keeping up on my blog. Coco, Kyle and Talmage came in on Friday and I was spending time with them and trying to keep things moving around the house. So busy I didn't take any pictures to post.
Alan & Kyle went to a Career Fair and had a good time with a lot of good information to use.
I enjoy having them here it is so fun to spend time with them. We played a game last night called Battle of the Sexes, it was fun and we were winning until this one stupid wild card came up and it was over for us. I have been battling a cold that started on Wed. of last week so that hasn't been fun trying to avoid kissing Talmage too much! They left this morning and I am going to miss having them here.
Last night the little girls didn't seem to have a good time with the game being it was for older people Alan & I are going to do something fun with them. So I better go. I am trying to organize and get some spring cleaning done. Talk to you soon. Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

1 comment:

Melissa Stadler said...

I love the banner! You are always doing something creative in your home whether it is a craft or some kind of culinary creation. Amazing!
I hope that you are all feeling better. :)