Monday, April 21, 2008

Missing lady

That missing lady would be me! I have been so bad about blogging lately. Pictures would have been on here but NO my camera is being odd and my cell phone will not send my pictures to email. Boy does that make it hard on me. Anyway this is what I have been up to.
Saturday morning we met up with Coco and Kyle in Coolidge to get Talmage. We did a little shopping then lunch. Kyle’s teacher had a timeshare in Tucson and offered for him and Coco a little get away. I think they had a good time. It was really nice of Karen to do that for them. Talmage was so fun and cute!! I sure love the little man. It was strange having a baby to take care of full time since it has been 7 years for me. LOL Coco and Kyle came to get Talmage on Sunday morning. They went to church with us and ended up staying the night. We have our Family Home Evening on Sundays due to schedules so we played Primary Song charades. They left at 5 am on Monday so Kyle could be back for school. I then started on my projects that I have been putting off due to being sick.
I worked my spring cleaning. We had to bring in our huge white buckets of food storage from the garage to the house, so it wouldn't get ruined and find a place for them. So on Monday I organized closets and food storage. There is still some 3 month supply to rearrange but I am so happy with what I got done.
So today is Tuesday. I got home from my walking the girls to school and wanted Mexican food badly! So I decided to do a little fun stuff in the kitchen before I work on spring cleaning today. I made fresh salsa to start with. I then made Amish Friendship bread. I made for and have 4 loaves to go. While they were cooking I decided since I hadn’t eaten yet I would make a yummy omelet to put the salsa on. So I am putting pics of the goodies I have made. I really need to get to my spring cleaning. Next is the Den or as I lovingly call it my craft room. Have a great day! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

No comments: