Saturday, March 30, 2013

E'lyse Turns 17

As I was thinking I really need to update my blog I started to go through pictures and boy and I behind.
I am also missing pictures from Faith's Birthday. This makes me sad. Still searching for them. 
The morning of E'lyse's Birthday this is what we found on the front door. 
The Laurels in our ward came over and decorated the door for her special day.
Here is E'lyse and Naima
Talmage, E'lyse & Naima 
E'lyse and Naima
again
Then for Birthday Cookie cake requested by E'lyse 

Gabby and Faith, not sure what is up with Faith and the goofy face
Almost time 
Time to sing Happy Birthday 
 Blowing out candles 
Tradition of all the candles in the mouth after blowing them out

 another with Gabby photo bombing 
 trying to hold the candles in 

She got them all in
Creepy eyes 
Alan, Coco and Kylia  
Kyle, Kylia, Talmage & Sara in the back 
E'lyse got shorts
2 pairs of Capris , she also got to order a year book and a T-shirt she wanted. 
Later Gabby and E'lyse decided to goof around 
Creepy faces 
Ewww lick 
Dur Dur faces 
Almost normal faces well at least Gabby's 
Cracking up at themselves 
Nice picture 
It was a nice Birthday 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo 

No comments: