Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Funny Minimalism Story

 On Sunday morning after my major clearing out of the scrap book/craft things I was feel good but, didn't know if Alan noticed how much was gone.
 I was down stairs and E'lyse asked me where Amarillo was? I said I think it is in Texas but Faith said it was in Tennessee. So of course I did what any red blooded American would do I came up stairs and Goggled it. I asked Alan as I was typing it where Amarillo was he also said Texas. We then started singing George Straits song "Amarillo By Morning", as we are singing it together we get to the part where he says "everything that I got is just what I got on", Alan says to me "Yea that is because you either got rid of or threw away the rest of it!"
YES he did notice. It was funny and we had a good laugh out of it.
  Now to think up a motto for my decluttering?????? Hugs, Bobbi  Jo

No comments: