Friday, January 28, 2011

Life And Work

Life has been very good to me. Alan and I finished up the massage room and added a few more items still. I had a lady that specializes in Feng Shui  Sandy Sue Feng Shui * http://www.BalanceYourLife.net take a look at my pictures of my room and make suggestions. She also did an element reading on me and I have been changing things according to her suggestions and I must say so far so GREAT! She is a sweet lady who is so helpful and answers questions completely. Don't doubt Feng Shui , moving things can change your life. I have changed the direction I eat & exercise and it may sound crazy but I noticed a difference the first day.
Coco is taking pictures for on my website that she also designed so I will let you know when that is up and running.
 I have been working doing out-call at  Juliens Salon & Day Spa. Then I had a few phone calls of other job openings. So Alan & I talked and decided while I work on getting my buisness to where I am busy enough I will take in more work. I went for a interview & hands on interview 2 weeks ago. I got a job working for a large corporation in Chandler 3 days a week starting February 28th.
  I will also be working at Encantera- Alvea Spa http://www.encanterragolf.com/encanterra/page.asp?p=1124. This is at the country club there. I actually have my first day on Saturday. I will be giving chair massages during the outdoor concert of Kenny G's. What great music to work to!
 I am very excited about the work that has come to me and I hope to be able to benefit many people with my touch.
 I also finally have caught up with the times and got a BlackBerry phone. Now to learn how to use all of the wonderful features on it.
 Hope everyone is doing well. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

2 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Congratulations on the jobs! I am hoping for great experiences for you.

EFT Therapy said...

That's very great to hear! Hope everything would turn out smoothly for you.