Sunday, October 27, 2013

Transformer & Sunday Pictures

Trying to catch up on my blogs has been a chore. 
It has been one of those times that I don't have much to say but the same old thing. 
On Saturday October 12, the girls and I went to Target. 
Stopped of course at one of the funnest places in the store 
the bargain area.
Gabby found these toys. She proceeded to try to pinch me with them, 
then decided this would be much better. 
She looks like she is in pain. I think she was making some weird noises or something. 
 Sunday October 13th, 2013
The girls after we got home from church.
E'lyse, Faith and Gabby 
 Silly picture and more
 This one looks like E'lyse is yelling at Gabby's stomach & Faith is ready to attack me. 
 Faith and Gabby in the pose they call "Green Goats" .
It is from a dream Gabby had. I don't get it other than it is funny when the do it. 
Faith's new invention called "The Boob Belt" for those unruly boobs. 
I guess. She is such a goof ball. 
I love these girls. They are so much fun and never a dull moment in the house. 
Hugs, Bobbi Jo 

1 comment:

prince said...

Attempting to learn about something like affiliate marketing can be quite difficult, and that's because there's just so much misinformation out there. A lot of people want to sell you on their useless products, so they only tell you a part of the story. Check out this article and find out about affiliate marketing what those other guys aren't telling you. Satta King Play Bazaar