Happy Clean Living. She is so sweet! This is what she wrote about me.
Bobbi Jo at It's Good to be Queen. Bobbi Jo is such a kid at heart and has too much fun with in her life. Her humor is great. She loves Pink!
(She got me pegged! )
In order to accept this award I'm supposed to answer some questions. They have to be one word answers - I stretched a couple of them.
1. Where is your cell phone? Cleavage of my bra (don't ask)
2. Your hair? Brown ?
3. Your mother? Phyllis
4. Your father? Robert
5. Your favorite food? Chocolate
6. Your dream last night? Nope
7. Your favorite drink? DietCoke & water
8. Your dream/goal? Pink Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail
9. What room are you in? Den
10. Your hobby? Blogging
11. Your fear? NONE
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Riding my Harley everywhere
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something you aren't? Angry
15. Muffins? Blueberry
16. Wish list item? Pink Harley Davidson
17. Where did you grow up? Arizona
18. Last thing you did? Cleaned out fridge
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. TV? enjoy
21. Your pets? Dogs Nellie, Belle and Louie
22. Friends? Blogbuddies & Close friends
23. Your life? Happy
24. Your mood? Positive
25. Missing someone? Can't say
26. Vehicle? GMC Van
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
28. Your favorite store? Khols
29. Your favorite color? Pink and Brown
30. When was the last time you laughed? A few minutes ago
31. When was the last time you cried? Not sure
32. Your best friend? Hubs
33. One place that you go to over and over? Serenity
34. One person who emails me regularly? Coco
35. Favorite place to eat? MiAmigos
Next, I have to pass this award on to six other bloggers. This is tough because I follow many blogs and love them all so much for the different qualities that are found.
Coco at The Lucas Gang she is my daughter who has a fun and entertaining blog.
Tina at The Cherry Hill Cottage who has a lovely blog. Makes me feel calm.
Marie at The Rayce River & Sisters Co. A very inspiring blog.
Molly at As Told By Molly she makes me laugh. I enjoy reading her posts.
Catharina at Catharina's Love. Even though I can't read it I love all the beautiful pictures.
Thru A Pink Curtain of course I love all the pinks and her spiritual thoughts and stories.
Sorry I didn't post for Pink Saturday I have been hanging out with Coco as much as possible before she goes back up the mountain. I have had a fun time with her. Have a great Saturday night. Hugs, Bobbi Jo